Join Us For A
Complimentary Virtual Information Session Via
Join us to uncover the hidden factors to consider when evaluating senior living options for you or a family member.
Topics to be covered include:
- The differences between independent living, assisted living and memory care communities.
- Major factors to consider when evaluating communities and services.
- Assisted living and memory care – dispelling the myths and misconceptions.
- How to determine the most appropriate care and support option.
- How “memory care” assisted living differs from traditional assisted living.
- The various stages of Alzheimer’s and the major benefits of specialized environments for those
with cognitive impairment.
- The cost of assisted living versus living at home.
- Little-known ways to make senior living more affordable, including benefits veterans and
veterans’ survivors may be eligible for through the VA ranging from $1,244 to $2,295
per month and utilizing life insurance to supplement retirement income.